All conference registrations (ACM/SIG Member / Non-member / Student) include access to the tutorials and main conference, coffee and beverage breaks, lunches, a welcome reception, a banquet dinner and a conference kit.
|Early Registration (until September 6)||625 $||725 $||325 $|
|Late Registration (after September 6)||725 $||825 $||350 $|
|On-site Registration||825 $||925 $||400 $|
If you have any questions regarding the registration, please contact the Registration Chair.
Please register using the following link:
Visa Support Letters
Visa support letters can be requested in accordance to the ACM conference handbook. Relevant visa support letters information is listed below.
- ACM is able to provide visa support letters to attendees as well as authors with accepted papers, posters or members of the conference committee.
- For visa support letters, refer all requests to email@example.com. Those requesting a letter should allow up to 10 business days to receive it. All requests are handled in the order they are received. The information below should be included with the request.
- Name (as it appears on the attendee's passport) and mailing address.
- The name of the conference attendee is registering for.
- Attendee's registration confirmation number.
- Authors may indicate their paper titles. Speakers can provide the title of their talk.
- Include a fax number or an email address of where letter can be sent.
- If an attendee requires a letter from the organizers (some embassies might require one), please contact Organization Chairs for a support letter template.
- ACM does not provide letters for transport of vendor and presenter equipment. ACM suggests shipping the materials insured to the conference facility.