ACM CoNEXT 2011
The 7th International Conference on emerging Networking EXperiments and Technologies (CoNEXT) will be held December 6th to December 9th on the campus of the University of Tokyo in Japan.
CoNEXT 2011 will be a major forum for presentations
and discussions of novel networking technologies
that will shape the future of Internetworking.
The conference is single track and features a high-quality technical program with significant opportunities for individual and small-group technical and social interactions among a diverse set of participants. The CoNEXT conferences focus on stimulating exchanges between various international research communities.
For any additional queries, please email
Chairs' messages are available here.
Conference Information for Attendees: (pdf)
- No breakfast is provided at the conference.
- Lunch boxes will be provided on Wednesday and Thursday.
- No lunch is provided on Tuesday (workshop day) and Friday.
- 2011-12-07: The archive of proceedings is available
- 2011-11-21: CoNEXT 2012: Call for Papers and Call for Workshops
- 2011-11-18: Technical Program of Student Workshop is online
- 2011-11-02: Advance Technical Program is online
- 2011-10-06: A NetFPGA tutorial is to be held on Dec 5.
- 2011-10-05: Registration is now open
- 2011-10-03: Technical Program of Special Workshop on the Internet and Disasters is online
- 2011-09-30: Travel grant application deadline extended to October 6
- 2011-09-28: A list of posters accepted at Student Workshop
- 2011-09-20: Camera Ready Guidelines are added
- 2011-09-18: A list of the provisionally accepted papers
- 2011-08-09: Visa Information is added
- 2011-08-08: Student Travel Grants application is now open
- 2011-07-14: Paper submission site for student workshop is now open
- 2011-05-20: Workshop on Internet of Things and Service Platforms (IoTSP 2011) and Special Workshop on the Internet and Disasters are online
- 2011-05-13: Paper submission site is now open
- 2011-05-07: Local information and useful links are added
- 2011-04-15: Update on earthquake and Fukushima plant impact
- 2011-02-24: Call for Papers is on line
- 2011-02-11: Preliminary Call for Papers is on line
- 2011-02-04: Call for Workshop Proposals is on line
- 2011-01-12: CoNEXT 2011 web page is up
Decision to hold the conference in Tokyo:
Tokyo only received limited physical damages from the earthquake. However, the organizing and steering committees are monitoring the evolution of the situation at the Fukushima nuclear power plant. While there does not currently seem to be any indication that the conference may not be held safely in Tokyo in December, the committees are aware of the concerns, and ready to take appropriate actions if necessary.
In early May, the organizing committee surveyed recent CoNEXT attendees on the subject of the situation in Japan. Results are here. Based on community feedback along with assessments by various authorities, the organizing and steering committees have decided that the conference will go on as planned in Tokyo. Thanks to all who participated in the survey for their feedback.
|Conference||December 6-9, 2011|
|General Co-Chairs||Kenjiro Cho||IIJ and Keio Univ, Japan|
|Mark Crovella||Boston Univ, USA|
|Program Co-Chairs||Constantine Dovrolis||Georgia Tech, USA|
|Peter Key||Microsoft Research - Cambridge, UK|
|Local Arrangements Chair||Kensuke Fukuda||NII, Japan|
|Steering Committee||Roch Guerin||U. of Pennsylvania, USA|
|Mostafa Ammar||Georgia Tech, USA|
|Olivier Bonaventure||Universite catholique de Louvain, Belgium|
|Kenjiro Cho||IIJ Research Laboratory, Japan|
|Ernst Biersak||Eurecom, France|
|Max Ott||NICTA, Australia|
|Bruce Davie||Cisco Systems, USA|
|Publication and Publicity Chair||Zihui Ge||AT&T Research, USA|
|Student Workshop Chairs||Hyunchul Kim||Seoul National University|
|Dimitrios Koutsonikolas||University at Buffalo, SUNY|
|Costin Raiciu||Politehnica University Bucharest|
|Travel Grant Chair||T. S. Eugene Ng||Rice University, USA|
|Network Arrangement Chair||Yuji Sekiya||Univ of Tokyo/WIDE Project, Japan|
|Web Chair||Hirochika Asai||Univ of Tokyo, Japan|