VenueThe conference venue is at Charles K. Kao Auditorium, Science Park E Ave.
- Hyatt Regency Sha Tin Hotel (closest to conference location, strongly recommended)
- Courtyard By Marriott Hong Kong Sha Tin Hotel
- Royal Park Hotel
- Regal Riverside Hotel
Ground TransportationThe conference venue is at Charles K. Kao Auditorium, which is near the University MTR train station. From the University station, you can go to the city center in 20-30 minutes. You can click the Hong Kong train MTR map here. You can find the “University station” at the center top on the light blue line. For more information about the MTR train, please visit here.
From the airport
- By Airport Express + MTR Train: Take the Airport Express to the Tsing Yi station. Then take the MTR train to the University station. The fare is HK$60 (~US$8) for Airport Express + HK$12 (US$1.5) for the MTR train.
- By Airport Bus + MTR Train: Take airport bus route number A41 from the airport to Sha Tin Station. The bus runs from 06:00 to 24:00 at 20-minute intervals. The Sha Tin Central Bus Terminal is not the terminal stop for the bus, so ask the driver where to get off or pay attention to the announcements. The bus ride takes 65 - 70 minutes depending on traffic conditions. The fare is HK$22.3 (US$4.5) payable upon boarding the bus in exact change.
You can take the MTR train from the Sha Tin station to the University station (2 stations).
- By Taxi: The trip from the airport to Science Park is about 45 minutes. Normally, the fare is about HK$300 (~US$40). Most taxi drivers in Hong Kong know some English.