The 4th Asia-Pacific Workshop on Networking (APNet'20) will take place August 3-4, 2020,
at the K-Hotel in Seoul, South Korea ONLINE.
APNet aims to bring together the very best researchers in computer networking and systems across the Asia-Pacific region to a live forum discussing and debating innovative ideas at their early stages. The mission of APNet is that promising but not-yet-mature ideas can receive timely feedback from experienced researchers, shaping them into major conferences such as SIGCOMM, SOSP, OSDI, NSDI, MobiCom, CoNEXT and so on.
We invite submissions of short papers (up to 6 pages,
including excluding references) on a wide range of networking research topics.
- July 20, 2020: Registration is online.
- July 17, 2020: Technical Program is online.
- July 9, 2020: Keynote Talk is online.
- July 9, 2020: SIGCOMM Talks is online.
- June 20, 2020: Industry Speeches is online.
- April 25, 2020: APNet'20 will go virtual, due to COVID-19.
- April 25, 2020: Submission deadline extends to 8 May 2020 3:59:59pm KST.
- February 10, 2020: APNet 2020 submission site is live.
- February 3, 2020: Call For Papers is online.
- February 3, 2020: APNet 2020 website is live.
|Notification of decision:|
|Camera ready:||July 3 (Fri), 2020|
|Workshop dates:||August 3-4 (Mon/Tue), 2020|