The Tenth ACM Workshop on Hot Topics in Networks (HotNets-X) will bring together people with interest in computer networks to engage in a lively debate on theory and practice of networking. Continuing the HotNets tradition, the workshop will provide a venue for presenting and discussing innovative ideas that have the potential to significantly influence the community. The goal is to promote community-wide discussions of those ideas.
The HotNets workshop will be held at the MIT Faculty Club (50 Memorial Drive, Bldg. E52, 6th Floor, Cambridge, MA; directions from workshop hotels).
|Notification of decision:|
|Workshop dates:||November 14-15, 2011|
- October 5, 2011: Program posted
- September 28, 2011: Hotel information added
- September 21, 2011: Accepted papers posted
- September 19, 2011: Notifications sent (24 out of 119 papers accepted)
- July 5, 2011: Submission site opened
- May 23, 2011: Call for Papers posted
- May 17, 2011: Program Committee posted
- April 23, 2011: Website posted