The Thirteenth ACM Workshop on Hot Topics in Networks (HotNets-2014) will bring together researchers in computer networks and systems to engage in a lively debate on the theory and practice of networking. HotNets will provide a venue for debating broad future research agendas in networking and for presenting innovative ideas that have the potential to significantly influence the community.
ProgramThe workshop program is online.
LocationThe workshop will be held at the Davidson Conference center at the University of Southern California on October 27-28, 2014 (More about the venue, hotel, and getting there.)
|Abstract registration:||July 9, 2014 (11:59 PM GMT)|
|Paper submission:||July 16, 2014 (11:59 PM GMT)|
|Notification of decision:||September 18, 2014|
|Camera-ready submission:||September 24, 2014|
|Targeted registration begins (for paper authors, etc.):||September 19, 2014|
|Sign-up for open registration begins (space is limited):||October 2, 2014 (noon EDT)|
|Workshop dates:||October 27-28, 2014|
- 2014-10-28: Thanks everyone for a great Hotnets!
- 2014-10-27: Layer9 is blogging Hotnets sessions.
- 2014-10-11: We've suspended queueing for open registration while we clear the queue. If we resume, we will have open registration without queueing.
- 2014-10-02: Queueing for open registration is now open.
- 2014-09-28: New this year, to promote a more inclusive workshop, HotNets 2014 will make a limited number of open registration slots available to the community, on a first-come-first-serve basis. The number of slots is small (low double digits) due to room size and and desire to maintain a discussion-centric format. Open registration will begin on October 2 and is expected to be filled quickly. See the registration page for details.
- 2014-09-28: The technical program is now available.
- 2014-09-19: Thanks to Google for supporting HotNets
- 2014-08-21: Thanks to the USC Department of Computer Science for supporting HotNets
- 2014-08-18: Thanks to EdgeCast for their support of HotNets
- 2014-08-18: Thanks to Qualcomm for their support of HotNets
- 2014-08-04: Thanks to Cisco for their support of HotNets
- 2014-07-15: Thanks to Ericsson for their support of HotNets
- 2014-07-09: Thanks to HP for their support of HotNets
- 2014-06-19: Thanks to Verisign for supporting HotNets
- 2014-06-10: Thanks to VMWare for joining as our first commercial supporter
- 2014-05-06: the HotNets 2014 website is live