The IMC 2007 Banquet will take place at the Kemo Sabe Restaurant in the Hillcreast region of San Diego from 7pm-10pm on Thursday, October 25th.Kemo Sabe Restaurant
3958 Fifth Avenue
San Diego, CA 92103
+1 (619) 220-6802
The banquet is 6.5 miles west of the Paradise Point Resort.
Bus transportation will leave the Paradise Point hotel at approximately 6:30- and 6:45pm and will return to the hotel at approximately 9:45 and 10pm. The exact schedule will be posted and announced at the conference on the 25th.
Google Maps Directions | Restaurant Driving DirectionsMenu
Entrees -- Choice of:
- Thai Sticks
- Fiery chicken, prawn & beef skewers with peanut-chile dipping sauce
- Panfried Chicken Potstickers
- With sundried tomatoes, woked vegetables, basil & balsamic chile oil
- Roasted Nut Crusted Brie
- Jalapeno jelly, grilled squaw bread, & honey roasted garlic
- Anazasi Ravioli
- Roasted corn, leeks, pepitas, & goat cheese in a smoky cascabel cream sauce
- Black & White Sesame Salmon
- Seared with bbq rice and pickled cucumber salad
- Ancho BBQ Chicken
- Wild rice with cranberries and pecans, mixed greens, and watermelon salsa
- Skirts on Fire
- Charbroiled skirt steak, rice sticks, thai chile, black beans, & mandarin-serrano relish
For more information, contact cshannon AT caida DOT org.