ACM Internet Measurement Conference 2019
The 2019 Internet Measurement Conference (IMC) is a three-day event focusing on Internet measurement and analysis. The conference is sponsored by ACM SIGCOMM. IMC 2019 is the 19th in a series of highly successful Internet Measurement Workshops and Conferences.
The ACM IMC 2019 conference will be held in Amsterdam, Netherlands on October 21 - 23, 2019.
- 2019-04-24: The IMC Steering Committee has released a statement on the decision to use double blind reviewing.
- 2019-04-22: IMC 2019 will be double-blind, please read the details here.
- 2019-04-03: IMC 2019 Call for Posters is available now!
- 2019-03-11: IMC 2019 Call for Shadow PC is available now!
- 2019-03-07: IMC 2019 Call for Papers is available now!
- 2019-03-01: Travel and visa information is online, added information on the conference venue
- 2019-02-20: IMC 2019 website is up.
The street address of the conference venue isKIT Royal Tropical Institute
1092 AD Amsterdam
Click for more information on the conference venue and about the city of Amsterdam.
|Paper registration (with abstract)||Monday May 6, 2019 at 5PM PDT (UTC-7)|
|Paper submission||Monday May 13, 2019 at 5PM PDT (UTC-7)|
|Notification||July 19, 2019|
|Reviews Available||July 22, 2019|
|Camera-ready due||September 13, 2019|
|Conference||October 21 - 23, 2019|
Please submit your paper at https://imc2019.hotcrp.com.
ACM IMC 2019 strongly endorses the ACM Anti-Harassment policy.