ACM Internet Measurement Conference 2018
The 2018 Internet Measurement Conference (IMC) is a three-day event focusing on Internet measurement and analysis. The conference is sponsored by ACM SIGCOMM. IMC 2018 is the 18th in a series of highly successful Internet Measurement Workshops and Conferences.
The ACM IMC 2018 conference will be held in Boston, MA, USA on October 31 - November 2, 2018.
- 2018-10-03: Added information about social events
- 2018-09-28: Added session details to preliminary program
- 2018-09-27: Added preliminary program
- 2018-09-15: Submissions open for N2Women Fellowship applications
- 2018-08-27: Submissions open for travel grants applications
- 2018-08-10: Call for posters published
- 2018-08-08: Special hotel rates published in the accommodation section
- 2018-08-07: Added camera-ready instructions and registration instructions (early bird rate available until September 28, 2018)
- 2018-08-02: List of accepted papers published
- 2018-07-02: Added travel and visa information
The street address of the conference venue isNortheastern University
East Village, 17th Floor
291 St Botolph St
Boston, Massachusetts 02115
Please submit your paper at https://imc18.hotcrp.com/.
|Paper registration (with abstract)|
|Conference||October 31 - November 2, 2018|
ACM IMC 2018 strongly endorses the ACM Anti-Harassment policy.