ACM SIGCOMM 2022 Visa InformationBecause the Netherlands is part of the Schengen Area, citizens of the EU member states, Australia, Brazil, Canada, Israel, Japan, Switzerland, USA, and many other countries may travel to Amsterdam without a visa. Please check whether you need a Schengen visa to enter the Netherlands, e.g., by looking up the visa requirements for citizens of your nationality on Wikipedia or by directly contacting the Embassy of the Netherlands accredited to the country of your current residence. If you do need the Schengen visa, please proceed promptly with applying for the visa, because visa processing is unpredictable and might take a significant amount of time.
Visa support letterAs part of the visa application process, you may be required to include a visa support letter. To request a visa support letter, register for the conference and then email your request to the ACM Headquarters with the following information included:
- Your name as it appears in your passport;
- Your current postal mailing address;
- ACM SIGCOMM 2022 as the name of the conference you wish to attend;
- Your registration confirmation number;
- If you have any papers accepted for the conference, please provide the title and indicate whether you are the "sole author" or a "co-author";
- Your email address.
Please note that the ACM does not issue formal letters of invitation to any ACM-sponsored conferences.
If you face any problems with the above process or have other concerns, please contact us.
Thank you and best of luck with your travels!