3rd ACM Conference on Information-Centric Networking (ICN 2016), Sept. 26-28, 2016
|Early Registration (until August 31)||$600||$700||$300|
|Late Registration (after August 31)||$700||$800||$350|
- Each accepted full-paper/short-paper/workshop-paper/poster/demo must be accompanied by a Full Registration (not a Student Registration). Each Full Registration can cover up to two (2) full-papers/short-papers/workshop-papers/posters/demos, in any combination.
- Authors must register by August 22 (one week after the camera-ready deadline), indicating in their registration which full-papers/short-papers/workshop-papers/posters/demos their registration covers.
- Each accepted full-paper/short-paper/workshop-paper/poster/demo must be presented by one of its author(s) at the conference. The presenting author(s) must be registered for the conference.
- Student registrations require uploading a scanned student ID card or equivalent verification.
- All conference registrations include coffee breaks, lunches, the reception, and access to all tutorials.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express for Early/Late/On-Site registrations and Wire transfers for Early/Late (not on-site) registrations.
- Registrations can be cancelled by written request to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than September 13, 2016 in which case they are refunded in full minus a $50 processing fee. No refunds are possible after September 13, 2016.
- We accept only credit cards for On-Site registrations, and do not accept cash.
ACM ICN 2016 will begin on the next Monday. For the swift action, please email the following your information to the Local Arrange Chairs, email@example.com after the registration.
- Registration Confirmation Number
- Name, Affiliation and Country
- Dietary Restrictions / Disability
Since we do not have enough time, we might not fully cope with your meal requests.