Early registration is now open for ACM e-Energy 2013!
We encourage early registration as there is a *strictly limited number of places available*. Also we encourage you to take advantage of early-bird and ACM-membership discounts we offer.
The deadlines and registration charges are listed below:
Early Registration (until April 30, 2013)
|USD 450||USD 700||USD 800|
Late Registration (May 1-24, 2013)
|USD 550||USD 800||USD 900|
Note: All transactions are in US Dollars and we only accept credit cards online. You will receive confirmation of your registration via email from regonline. If you do not receive a confirmation please contact Sarvapali Ramchurn at sdr1 at soton.ac.uk.Online Registration
In the event of a cancellation, cancellation fees will be applied as follows:
- Before 1st of May: USD 50.
- After 1st of May: 50% of the amount paid.
Do not delay in making your VISA arrangements for entry into the United States if needed. Such arrangements are the responsibility of attendees and other participants and may take up to a few months.HOW TO OBTAIN A VISA
Complete information on how to apply for a VISA to enter the US can be found on the U.S. Department of State’s Web Site.HELPFUL LINKS
- A step-by-step outline of U.S. Visa application procedures: Click here >>
- Estimated Wait Times: Click here >>
- More information on the Visa process and a glossary of related-terms: Click here >>
The Association for Computing Machinery does not issue formal invitation letters for visas. It can however issue a visa support letter.
For visa support letters, please send all requests to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information (it takes approximately one week to receive it, as requests are handled in the order they are received).
- Your name as it appears on your passport
- Your current postal mailing address
- The name of the conference you wish to attend (“ACM e-Energy 2013”)
- Your Registration Confirmation Number
- If you are the author of any papers accepted for the conference, please provide the title. If you are a speaker, please provide the title/topic of your speech.
- A fax number or email address to receive the letter