The First Asia-Pacific Workshop on Networking (APNet'17) aims to bring together the very best researchers in computer networking and systems across the Asia-Pacific region to a live forum discussing and debating innovative ideas at their early stages. The mission of APNet is that promising but not-yet-mature ideas can receive timely feedback from experienced researchers, shaping them into major conferences such as SIGCOMM, SOSP, OSDI, NSDI, MobiCom, CoNEXT and so on.
We invite submissions of short papers (up to 6 pages, including references) on a wide range of networking research topics. For details, see our Call For Paper.
- July 23 2017: Accepted posters are online
- July 2 2017: Program is online
- June 13 2017: Camera-ready instructions for papers is online
- June 13 2017: Accepted papers for APNet 2017 are now online
- June 8 2017: APNet 2017 registration, visa information, and student travel grant information are updated
- June 7 2017: APNet 2017 registration site is live
- June 2 2017: APNet 2017 poster submission site is live
- May 8 2017: Call For Patron is online.
- May 3 2017: We are delighted to announce that Chuanxiong Guo and Changhoon Kim are our Keynote Speakers
- April 19 2017: Due to SOSP clash, deadline extended till Monday, April 24
- March 3 2017: APNet 2017 submission site is live
- December 28 2016: APNet 2017 website is live
|Abstract registration:|| |
|Paper submission:|| |
|Notification of decision:|
|Workshop dates:||August 3-4, 2017|