The First Asia-Pacific Workshop on Networking (APNet'17) aims to bring together the very best researchers in computer networking and systems across the Asia-Pacific region to a live forum discussing and debating innovative ideas at their early stages. The mission of APNet is that promising but not-yet-mature ideas can receive timely feedback from experienced researchers, shaping them into major conferences such as SIGCOMM, SOSP, OSDI, NSDI, MobiCom, CoNEXT and so on.
We invite submissions of short papers (up to 6 pages, including references) on a wide range of networking research, including, but not limited to:
- Network architectures and algorithms
- Enterprise, datacenter, and storage area networks
- SDN, NFV, and network programming
- Network measurement, monitoring, diagnosis
- Network management and operations
- Formal methods and network verification
- Economics and evolution of the Internet
- Network security and privacy, censorship, transparency
- Network, transport, and application-layer protocols
- Networking support for applications
- Fault-tolerance, reliability, and troubleshooting
- Operating system support for networking
- Networking hardware design
- P2P and content distribution networks
- Cloud and wide-area networking systems & infrastructure
- Resource management, QoS, and signaling
- Routing, traffic engineering, switching, and addressing
- Wireless and sensor networking
- Mobile computing and networking
The APNet Program Committee selects papers based on novelty, significance, and technical merit, rather than completeness. Innovative well-reasoned ideas with preliminary evaluations will suffice for APNet. We hope that APNet papers, when substantiated by solid implementation and experimentation, can be accepted by the aforementioned premier conferences.
- March 3 2017: APNet 2017 submission site is live!
- December 28 2016: APNet 2017 website is live!
|Abstract registration:||April 7, 2017 (11:59PM GMT)|
|Paper submission:||April 14, 2017 (11:59 PM GMT)|
|Notification of decision:||June 12, 2017|
|Workshop dates:||August 3-4, 2017|