The First Asia-Pacific Workshop on Networking (APNet'17) aims to bring together the very best researchers in computer networking and systems across the Asia-Pacific region to a live forum discussing and debating innovative ideas at their early stages. The mission of APNet is that promising but not-yet-mature ideas can receive timely feedback from experienced researchers, shaping them into major conferences such as SIGCOMM, SOSP, OSDI, NSDI, MobiCom, CoNEXT and so on.
We invite submissions of short papers (up to 6 pages, including references) on a wide range of networking research topics. For details, see our Call For Paper.
- May 8 2017: Call For Patron is online.
- May 3 2017: We are delighted to announce that Chuanxiong Guo and Changhoon Kim are our Keynote Speakers!
- April 19 2017: Due to SOSP clash, deadline extended till Monday, April 24
- March 3 2017: APNet 2017 submission site is live!
- December 28 2016: APNet 2017 website is live!
|Abstract registration:|| |
|Paper submission:||April 24, 2017 (11:59 PM GMT) *Hard deadline*|
|Notification of decision:||June 12, 2017|
|Workshop dates:||August 3-4, 2017|