The Fourth Workshop on Hot Topics in Networks, HotNets-IV is a two-day event that brings together researchers in the networking and distributed systems community to debate emerging research directions. The goal of the workshop is to promote community-wide discussion of ideas that will influence and foster continued research in the field. The workshop provides a venue for researchers to present new ideas that have the potential to significantly impact the community in the long term, especially those that are architectural or design-oriented in nature.
- November 22nd. Talk slides are on the program.
- November 10th. The program is now final; Public reviews are also available.
- October 14th. The tentative program is now available.
- July 25th. Clarification on reviewing policy: As mentioned on the CFP, rejected papers will only receive a very short review. Each paper will also receive a brief summary of the PC discussion that explains the decision rationale and provides additional feedback.
- July 8th. Submission site is now online. Check here.