College Park is well-served by BWI and National airports; Dulles (in Virginia) is more distant, but close enough.
Driving directions can be found from:
- The student union, we will be on the first floor, in the room labeled 13 or 14 (the building was recently remodeled; maps are not necessarily accurately labeled).
- Directions from the Inn to the student union, from google hybrid.
- Campus -- Beware that north is to the right.
Cheap transportation options (metro train):
- From BWI, there is a B30 shuttle that runs to Greenbelt Metro Station. From Greenbelt metro, take the train one stop to College Park, then follow part 2.
- From National Airport, take the yellow line train to Mount Vernon Square (downtown), then transfer to the green line toward Greenbelt, exit at college park, follow part 2.
- From Dulles, the Washington Flyer bus runs to an orange line metro stop. Take the train towards New Carrollton and transfer to the green line to Greenbelt, exit at college park, follow part 2.
- Part 2: from college park metro, take a cab to the Inn (simplest, usually there are cabs), take the University's free metro shuttle (a red, typically short, bus) to the student union (ID is not required on this route), or transfer to an F8 (to white flint) or C8 (to silver spring) metrobus, which will pass the Inn.
- The metro trip planner can help with cheap transportation planning; the University is in Prince George's county.