The Seventh ACM Workshop on Hot Topics in Networks (HotNets-VII) will bring together researchers in the networking systems community to engage in lively discussion of future trends in networking research and technology. The workshop provides a venue for researchers to present and discuss ideas that have the potential to significantly influence the community in the long term. The goal is to promote community-wide discussions of those ideas, as in previous HotNets workshops.
Sponsored by: In cooperation with:
- October 7, 2008: Workshop over! Session summaries and slides from 20 talks now online.
- October 6, 2008: All HotNets 2008 papers in one PDF (20 MB)
- October 1, 2008: Workshop is only a few days away!! (54 attendees)
- September 18, 2008: Technical program and schedule finalized
- September 4, 2008: Formatting instructions for camera-ready papers available now (deadline: September 15)
- September 3, 2008: Workshop registration and hotel reservation deadline approaching! (September 5)
- August 28, 2008: Student travel grants available (deadline September 8)
- August 16, 2008: 22 papers accepted for HotNets-VII Workshop.
- August 15, 2008: Workshop registration is now open. The registration deadline is September 5, 2008.
- July 13, 2008: 110 paper submissions received for workshop.
- May 25, 2008: General Web site cleanup and HTML validation completed.
- May 24, 2008: Hotel, travel, registration, program structure, and local information added to Web site.
- May 12, 2008: Basic Web site and initial CFP available.
- April 23,2008: Local funding support from iCORE approved.
- April 18, 2008: Hotel contract signed with Quality Inn.
- March 11, 2008: ACM TMRF paperwork approved.