ACM Internet Measurement Conference 2018
The 2018 Internet Measurement Conference (IMC) is a three-day event focusing on Internet measurement and analysis. The conference is sponsored by ACM SIGCOMM. IMC 2018 is the 18th in a series of highly successful Internet Measurement Workshops and Conferences.
The ACM IMC 2018 conference will be held in Boston, MA, USA on October 31 - November 2, 2018.
- 2018-08-10: Call for posters published
- 2018-08-08: Special hotel rates published in the accommodation section
- 2018-08-07: Added camera-ready instructions and registration instructions (early bird rate available until September 28, 2018)
- 2018-08-02: List of accepted papes published
- 2018-07-02: Added travel and visa information
- 2018-05-22: Added call for Shadow PC
- 2018-05-16: IMC 2018 will revert to IMC’s traditional policy of accepting submissions that include authors’ names (single blind)
- 2018-05-16: Added IMC 2018 Shadow PC section to the call for papers
- 2018-03-12: Submission site online
- 2018-01-17: Conference dates announced: October 31 - November 2, 2018
- 2018-01-17: IMC 2018 website is up
The street address of the conference venue isNortheastern University
East Village, 17th Floor
291 St Botolph St
Boston, Massachusetts 02115
Please submit your paper at https://imc18.hotcrp.com/.
|Paper registration (with abstract)|
|Camera-ready due||September 22, 2018|
|Conference||October 31 - November 2, 2018|
ACM IMC 2018 strongly endorses the ACM Anti-Harassment policy.