For NSDR this year, SIGCOMM executive committee has decided to relax support restrictions and supporters can direct their funds to this workshop.
- Support can only be used to provide travel grants to students.
- Support can pay for travel, lodging, and workshop registration.
- Students with the travel grant do not need to register for SIGCOMM'07.
- All sponsorships would go through SIGCOMM
- Funds 5K and over are treated as regular SIGCOMM support, with all privileges thereof (logo on proceedings, etc. details here)
- Funds below 5K (which we are interested in) will be noted as follows:
- logo on the NSDR website
- thanked in the SIGCOMM'07 chair's introduction (text and verbally)
- thanked in the NSDR chair's introduction (both text and verbally)
- no logo on SIGCOMM conference & workshop proceedings
- no logo on SIGCOMM poster (thank in text only)