- Camera-ready deadline: February 28, 2018
- Submit camera-ready PDF to: https://sosr18.hotcrp.com
- Full papers: 12-page limit + any additional pages for references only
- Short papers: 6-page limit + any additional pages for references only
- Templates: ACM SIG templates
- Please use the 10pt option for the final submission.
- Submit the source files for each paper. This includes all files which were used to create the final output (PDF), be they Word, LaTeX, image files, etc.
Please observe the following when submitting PDFs. (Non-compliant files will be returned to the authors to fix.)
- All PDFs must be ACM compliant.
- Use Type 1 or TrueType fonts only.
- All fonts MUST be embedded within the PDF file.
- Use US Letter (8.5x11 inches) paper size.
Classifiers, Keywords, and Copyright
Please include the following:
- ACM classifiers (categories and subject descriptors) that best relate to your submission.
- ACM keywords, separated by semi-colons.
- Copyright information. ACM has an automated rights management form collection system for ACM published proceedings. All lead authors of accepted papers should have receveid an email containing the ACM rights management form and complete instructions on how to complete their form.
- After completing the rights management form, authors will be emailed the correct rights text and bibliographic strip to place within their paper. You must enter the text into your paper.