2nd ACM Conference on Information-Centric Networking (ICN 2015), Sep. 30 - Oct. 2, 2015
|Early Registration (until September 12)||$700||$800||$350|
|Late Registration (after September 12)||$800||$900||$400|
- Each accepted paper/poster/demo must be accompanied by a Full Registration (not a Student Registration). Each Full Registration can cover up to two (2) papers/posters/demos, in any combination.
- Authors must register by August 22 (one week after the camera-ready deadline), indicating in their registration which papers/posters/demos their registration covers.
- Each accepted paper/poster/demo must be presented by one of its author(s) at the conference. The presenting author(s) must be registered for the conference.
- Student registrations require uploading a scanned student ID card or equivalent verification.
- All conference registrations include coffee breaks, lunches, the reception, and access to all tutorials.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express for Early/Late/On-Site registrations and Wire transfers for Early/Late (not on-site) registrations.
- Registrations can be cancelled by written request to the registration chair no later than September 19, in which case they are refunded in full minus a $50 processing fee. No refunds are possible after September 19.