4th ACM Conference on Information-Centric Networking (ICN 2017), Sep. 26-28, 2017
All conference registrations (Member / Non-member / Student) include access to the tutorials and main conference, coffee and beverage breaks, lunches, a welcome reception, a banquet dinner, and a conference kit.
Please note that the early registration deadline ends on August 31, 2017
|Early registration (until August 31)||600 EUR||700 EUR||300 EUR|
|Late registration (after August 31)||700 EUR||800 EUR||350 EUR|
|On-Site registration||800 EUR||900 EUR||400 EUR|
In case of problems with registration or billing, please contact email@example.com.
A Special Note on Author Registration Policy
- Each accepted full-paper/short-paper/workshop-paper/poster/demo must be accompanied by a Full Registration (not a Student Registration). Each Full Registration can cover up to two (2) full-papers/short-papers/workshop-papers/posters/demos, in any combination.
- Each accepted full-paper/short-paper/workshop-paper/poster/demo must be presented by one of its author(s) at the conference. The presenting author(s) must be registered for the conference.
- Student registrations require uploading a scanned student ID card or equivalent verification.
- All conference registrations include coffee breaks, lunches, the reception, and access to all tutorials.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express for Early/Late/On-Site registrations and Wire transfers for Early/Late (not on-site) registrations.
- Registrations can be cancelled by written request to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than August 31, 2017 in which case they are refunded in full minus a 50 EUR processing fee. No refunds are possible after August 31, 2017.
- We accept only credit cards for On-Site registrations, and do not accept cash.
Participation at the side events (T2TRG, RIOT, and ICNRG) is free of charge. However, we kindly you to register in case you want to attend. Registraton is separated from ACM ICN. Please follow the instructions of the side events.