The Second Asia-Pacific Workshop on Networking (APNet'18) aims to bring together the very best researchers in computer networking and systems across the Asia-Pacific region to a live forum discussing and debating innovative ideas at their early stages. The mission of APNet is that promising but not-yet-mature ideas can receive timely feedback from experienced researchers, shaping them into major conferences such as SIGCOMM, SOSP, OSDI, NSDI, MobiCom, CoNEXT and so on.
We invite submissions of short papers (up to 6 pages, including references) on a wide range of networking research topics.
- July 22 2018: Program is online.
- June 28 2018: Keynote Talk is online.
- June 27 2018: Accepted Papers are online.
- June 27 2018: Industry Talks are online.
- June 25 2018: SIGCOMM Talks are online.
- June 24 2018: Call For Posters is online.
- June 19 2018: We will have 6 industry talks from Alibaba, Huawei, Tencent, Microsoft, Intel and Toutiao
- June 19 2018: APNet 2018 registration, visa information, and student travel grant information are updated
- June 19 2018: APNet 2018 registration site is live
- June 9 2018: We are delighted to announce that Zhi-Li Zhang is our Keynote Speaker
- February 7 2018: APNet 2018 submission site is live
- October 7 2017: APNet 2018 website is live
|Abstract registration:||Optional, can register until paper submission deadline|
|Paper submission:||April 20, 2018 (17:00 Pacific Time) hard deadline|
|Notification of decision:||June 11, 2018|
|Workshop dates:||August 2-3, 2018|