The Third Asia-Pacific Workshop on Networking (APNet'19) will be co-located with ACM SIGCOMM 2019 and will take place August 17-18, 2019, at the Shangri-La Hotel in Beijing, China.
APNet aims to bring together the very best researchers in computer networking and systems across the Asia-Pacific region to a live forum discussing and debating innovative ideas at their early stages. The mission of APNet is that promising but not-yet-mature ideas can receive timely feedback from experienced researchers, shaping them into major conferences such as SIGCOMM, SOSP, OSDI, NSDI, MobiCom, CoNEXT and so on.
We invite submissions of short papers (up to 6 pages, including references) on a wide range of networking research topics.
- June 21 2019: Accepted Papers are online.
- April 7 2019: Call For Posters is online
- March 4 2019: APNet 2019 submission site is live
- February 19 2019: Call For Papers is online
- November 14 2018: APNet 2019 website is live
|Notification of decision:||June 22, 2019|
|Camera ready:||July 12, 2019|
|Workshop dates:||August 17-18, 2019|