The 6th Asia-Pacific Workshop on Networking (APNet’22) aims to bring together the very best researchers in computer networking and systems across the Asia-Pacific region and around the globe to a live forum discussing innovative ideas at their early stages. The mission of APNet is that promising but not-yet-mature ideas can receive timely feedback from the community and experienced researchers, leading them into publications at major conferences such as SIGCOMM, NSDI, SOSP, OSDI, MobiCom, and CoNEXT.
We invite submissions of short papers (up to 6 pages, excluding references) on a wide range of networking research topics.
- Jun 17 2022: Registration is online.
- Jun 13 2022: Program is online.
- Jun 5 2022: Industry Spotlight Talks is online.
- May 30 2022: SIGCOMM Talks is online.
- May 22 2022: Keynote Talks is online.
- Apr 16 2022: Call For Posters is online.
- Dec 28 2021: Call For Papers is online.
- Dec 26 2021: Program Committee is online.
- Dec 26 2021: Organizing Committee is online.
- Nov 9 2021: APNet 2022 website is live
|Abstract registration:||Optional, can register until paper submission deadline|
|Notification of decision:||April 29, 2022|
|Workshop dates:||July 1-2, 2022|