The 7th Asia-Pacific Workshop on Networking (APNet’23) aims to bring together the very best researchers in computer networking and systems across the Asia-Pacific region and around the globe to a live forum discussing innovative ideas at their early stages. The mission of APNet is that promising but not-yet-mature ideas can receive timely feedback from the community and experienced researchers, leading them into publications at major conferences such as SIGCOMM, NSDI, SOSP, OSDI, MobiCom, and CoNEXT.
We invite submissions of short papers (up to 6 pages, excluding references) on a wide range of networking research topics.
- Jan 5 2023: apnet23.hotcrp.com is open for registration and submission.
- Nov 29 2022: Call For Papers is online.
- Nov 29 2022: Program Committee is online.
- Nov 29 2022: Organizing Committee is online.
- Nov 29 2022: APNet 2023 website is live.
|Abstract registration:||Optional, can register until paper submission deadline|
|Paper submission:||March 17 (Friday) (11:30 pm EDT)|
|Notification of decision:||May 05 (Friday)|
|Workshop dates:||June 29-30 2023|