The 7th Asia-Pacific Workshop on Networking (APNet'23) will take place June 29-30, 2023, at Lecture Theatre C, Main Academic Building, HKUST, HONG KONG.
APNet aims to bring together the very best researchers in computer networking and systems across the Asia-Pacific region and around the globe to a live forum discussing innovative ideas at their early stages. The mission of APNet is that promising but not-yet-mature ideas can receive timely feedback from the community and experienced researchers, leading them into publications at major conferences such as SIGCOMM, NSDI, SOSP, OSDI, MobiCom, and CoNEXT.
We invite submissions of short papers (up to 6 pages, excluding references) on a wide range of networking research topics.
- Jun 23 2023: Banquet Info is online.
- Jun 3 2023: Keynote Talks is online.
- May 30 2023: SIGCOMM/NSDI Talks is online.
- May 28 2023: Industry Spotlight Talks is online.
- May 23 2023: Program is online.
- May 10 2023: Hotel Info is online.
- May 8 2023: Registration is online.
- Apr 14 2023: Call For Posters is online.
- Jan 5 2023: apnet23.hotcrp.com is open for registration and submission.
- Nov 29 2022: Call For Papers is online.
- Nov 29 2022: Program Committee is online.
- Nov 29 2022: Organizing Committee is online.
- Nov 29 2022: APNet 2023 website is live.
|Abstract registration:||Optional, can register until paper submission deadline|
|Paper submission:||March 17 (Friday) (11:30 pm EDT)|
|Notification of decision:||April 28 (Friday)|
|Reviews available:||May 1 (Monday)|
|Camera ready:||June 15 (Thursday)|
|Workshop dates:||June 29-30 2023|