4th ACM Conference on Information-Centric Networking (ICN 2017), Sep. 26-28, 2017
August 21, 2017 is camera-ready due for all accepted papers (full, short, poster, and demo).
Before submitting camera-ready papers, authors of accepted papers will need to complete the rights management form. You will be notified once these forms are available and ready to sign.
After completing their rights management form, authors will be emailed the correct rights management text and bibliographic strip to place within their paper. It is essential that authors enter the text into their paper.
As rights management emails are sent from an automated system, there is a chance that emails sent will wind up in SPAM folders. Please make sure that you and your authors set email SPAM settings to allow emails from “firstname.lastname@example.org”.
ACM ICN 2017 also uses HotCRP for collecting camera ready submission. Please go to the ICN 2017 Submission Site at https://icn17.hotcrp.com/ or Posters and Demos Submission Site at https://icn17posters.hotcrp.com. Please prepare your paper according to the instructions provided below :
- Full papers should be no more than ten (10) single-spaced pages, including figures, tables, appendices, etc. References do not count to the page limit and in order to ensure adequate citation of related work, extra pages of references are allowed (and encouraged).
- For short papers the limit is six (6) pages, EXCLUDING references.
- For posters and demos the page limit is two (2) single-spaced pages, INCLUDING references.
- Include names and affiliations of all authors in the title page.
- Please do NOT number the pages of your camera-ready paper.
- ACM templates can be found under: http://www.acm.org/publications/proceedings-template
- As described on the above template webpage, the authors should provide proper indexing information in the final version according to the ACM Computing Classification System (CCS). More information about the ACM CCS is available on ACM CCS website.
- Please provide an abstract of no more than 250 words.
- Submit the souce files and PDF (Portable Document Format) of your camera-ready paper. Avoid using any special characters or non-standard fonts. We must be able to display and print your submission exactly as we receive it using only standard tools and printers, so we strongly suggest that you use only standard fonts embedded in the PDF file.
- Ensure that labels and symbols used in graphs and figures are legible, including the font sizes of tick marks, axis labels, legends, etc.
- Limit the file size to less than 15MB. Contact the TPC chairs if you have a file larger than 15 MB.
All camera-ready papers should have the rights management statement and bibliographic strip on the bottom of the first page left column. Text to be provided after the rights management form is completed by the authors as noted above.
Papers should have Type 1 fonts (scalable), not Type 3 (bit-mapped). All fonts MUST be embedded within the PDF file. Any PDF that is not deposited with fonts embedded will need to be corrected. In order to help you through this process, ACM has created documentation on how to embed your fonts. Please download the ACM Digital Library optimal distiller settings file, ACM.joboptions. ACM cannot substitute font types, though. This really must be done in the source files before the Postscript or PDF is generated. If bit-mapped fonts are used, they will not necessarily display legibly in all PDF readers on all platforms, though they will print out fine.