Call for workshops
As in previous years, CoNEXT 2011 is soliciting proposals for two one-day workshops to be held in conjunction with the main conference and the CoNEXT Student Workshop. The workshops are considered an integral part of the conference and will be fully incorporated into its logistical and budget planning process. Workshop papers will be published in the same set of proceedings as the conference, and available on the ACM Didital Library.
The workshops should be on original and timely topics of broad interest
to the CoNEXT community, and aimed at fostering lively discussions and
technical exchanges among participants.
Workshop proposals sent in response to this open call should include the following material:
- A draft call for paper (as complete as possible)
- A statement of interest for co-locating the workshop with CoNEXT
- A description and rationale for the workshop topic and its relevance to the CoNEXT community
- Names and affiliations of Workshop chairs and TPC members (as complete as possible)
- Background information on past instances of the workshop, if any; plus a comparison with existing workshops on related topics, if applicable.
- Expected number of submissions and accepted papers
- Expected numbers of attendees
Proposals should be submitted to the conference general chairs by email as ASCII or PDF files only.
|Workshop dates||December 6, 2011|
|Workshop proposal deadline|
|Notification of Workshop Acceptance|
|Workshop Final Call for Papers|
Typical workshop dates
|Paper accept notifications||Mid September 2011|
|Camera ready||Late October 2011|
CoNEXT 2011 General Chairs
|CoNEXT 2011 General Chairs||Mark Crovella||Boston University|
|Kenjiro Cho||IIJ/Keio University|