The Sixth Workshop on Hot Topics in Networks (HotNets-VI) will bring together researchers in the networking systems community to engage in lively discussion of future trends in networking research and technology. The workshop provides a venue for researchers to present and discuss ideas that have the potential to significantly influence the community in the long term; the goal is to promote community-wide discussions of those ideas.
- If you plan to take the hotel shuttle, please keep in mind that it can carry 10 passengers at a time and so you may need to wait for 10-20 minutes. Another option is to take the Georgia Tech trolley from the MARTA MIDTOWN train station, or to walk (about 1.1 miles).
- The accepted papers are now online! Look at the Program section.
- Look at the local-info link for dining and entertainment recommendations.
- The online registration will open on Oct 22. Please register by November 2, only if you have been invited to attend the workshop.
- The student travel grant applications are due on Oct 22. The invited students will be notified by Oct 28.
- The hotel reservations must be made no later than October 30. Please request the ACM Hotnets 2007 group rate ($124). Reservations can be made at 800-996-3426 and at 404-873-4800. More information about the hotel can be found at the Wyndham-Atlanta site.
- The camera-ready papers are due October 24.
- Oct 1. Notifications of acceptance have been sent out.