ACM Internet Measurement Conference 2016
The 2016 Internet Measurement Conference (IMC) will bring together researchers in computer networks to consider the latest results in Internet measuement and analysis. The conference is sponsored jointly by ACM SIGCOMM and ACM SIGMETRICS. IMC 2016 is the 16th in a series of highly successful Internet Measurement Workshops and Conferences.
Consider submitting papers.
The ACM IMC 2016 conference will be held in Santa Monica, California, USA
(near Los Angeles)
November 14-16, 2016.
(Please note these dates differ from the originally announced dates of
31 October to 2 November 2016.)
Come see the other side of the Pacific
after IMC 2015 in Tokyo!
|Paper registration (with abstract):||May 5, 2016 (Noon US Pacific Time)|
|Paper submission:||May 12, 2016 (Noon US Pacific Time)|
|Notification:||July 29, 2016|
|Camera-ready due:||September 9, 2016|
|Conference:||November 14-16, 2016 in Santa Monica, California, USA|
(Note that original announced conference dates were
Oct. 31 to Nov. 2;
we changed these dates out of necessity.)
- 2016-07-06: We welcome NSF as a gold IMC sponsor, designated for student travel grants!
- 2016-06-22: We welcome Facebook as a gold IMC sponsor!
- 2016-04-07: The submissions site is live.
- 2016-03-11: We welcome M-Lab as a gold IMC sponsor!
- 2016-03-08: We welcome Thousand Eyes as a silver IMC sponsor!
- 2016-03-08: We welcome Akamai as a gold IMC sponsor!
- 2016-03-07: We welcome Comcast as a gold IMC sponsor!
- 2016-01-08: new conference dates: Nov 14-16, 2016. (Unfortunately we needed to change from the originally announced dates of Oct. 31 to Nov. 2.)
- 2015-10-24: The call-for-papers is out.
- 2015-10-23: The website is live.
Sponsors and Support
Please contact the steering committee or general chairs if you are interested in supporting IMC.