IMC 2016 will be held in Santa Monica, California, USA at the Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel; we encourage you to use their IMC-2016-specific registration (hotel early ergistration ends October 14).
Registration via RegOnline is now open. Early regstration ends Sept. 30. See below for visa information.
Travel grants are currently being reviewed.
|category||cost, early||cost, late|
|ACM or SIGCOMM member||600||700|
Early registration ends September 30, 2016.
Getting to Los Angeles
Los Angeles is well served by the following airports:
- Los Angeles International Airport (LAX): closest airport to the venue
- Bob Hope Airport (BUR) in Burbank
- Long Beach Airport (LGB) in Long Beach
- John Wayne Airport (SNA) in Santa Ana / Orange County
LAX is much closer to the hotel than the other airports, but BUR and LGB may provide lower fares from some origins.
Getting to Hotel from LAX Airport
The following shuttle services are available from LAX to Santa Monica:
- Taxi (several services are available from LAX; fare will be around $35) Pick up is at arrivals level of terminal from yellow “taxi” sign.
- SuperShuttle. Pick up is at arrivals level of terminal from green “long distance vans” sign.
- Prime Time Shuttle. Pick up is at arrivals level of terminal from green “long distance vans” sign.
For public transport, several local bus services are available:
- Santa Monica’s Big Blue Bus: take route 3 or Rapid 3 (fair is $1.25 one way). Pick up the bus from the LAX Transit Center near the aiport. The free LAX Lot C Bus goes from arrivals level of at blue “LAX bus” signs terminals to the transit center.
- Flyaway provides bus service to and from Santa Monica (fair is $8 one way). Pickup is on arrivals level of terminal at green “FlyAway and Long Distance Vans” sign.
For IMC attendees who need U.S. Visas:
- ACM is able to provide visa support letters to attendees as well as authors with accepted papers, posters, or members of the conference committee.
- For visa support letters, refer all requests to email@example.com.
ACM suggests posting this
address on the conference web-site.
Those requesting a letter should allow up to one week to receive it.
All requests are handled in the order they are received.
Requests should include the following information:
- Name (as it appears on attendee’s passport) and mailing address
- The name of the conference attendees is registering for
- Attendee’s registration confirmation number
- Authors may indicate their paper title. Speakers can provide the title of their talk.
- Include a fax number or email address of where letter can be sent