ACM Internet Measurement Conference 2016
The 2016 Internet Measurement Conference (IMC) will bring together researchers in computer networks to consider the latest results in Internet measuement and analysis. The conference is sponsored jointly by ACM SIGCOMM and ACM SIGMETRICS. IMC 2016 is the 16th in a series of highly successful Internet Measurement Workshops and Conferences.
The technical program is now available, with all accepted papers and presentation times. Please note IMC’s anti-harassment policy.
The ACM IMC 2016 conference will be held in Santa Monica, California, USA (near Los Angeles) November 14-16, 2016. Registration, hotel, travel grants, and visa information are all one the venue page.
(Please note these dates differ from the originally announced dates of
31 October to 2 November 2016.
(We apologize that the new dates overlap with IETF;
we had limited choice when forced to reschedule.)
Come see the other side of the Pacific
after IMC 2015 in Tokyo!
|Paper registration (with abstract):||May 5, 2016 (Noon US Pacific Time)|
|Paper submission:||May 12, 2016 (Noon US Pacific Time)|
|Notification:||July 29, 2016|
|Camera-ready due:||September 9, 2016|
|Travel grant submission due:||September 9, 2016|
|Travel grant notification:||September 24, 2016|
|Early registration rate (conference):||September 30, 2016|
|Hotel group rate (hotel):||October 14, 2016|
|Conference:||November 14-16, 2016 in Santa Monica, California, USA|
All of these dates are now in the past.
(Note that original announced conference dates were
Oct. 31 to Nov. 2;
we changed these dates out of necessity.)
- 2016-11-16: Thanks for a great conference and we look forward to IMC 2017 next year in London.
- 2016-10-31: The preliminary Works-in-Progress program is now available.
- 2016-10-08: IMC-2016 has adopted and strongly supports the August 2016 SIGCOMM Anti-Harassemnt policy.
- 2016-09-27: The Technical Program is now available.
- 2016-09-19 : Use this link to access the discounted room rate for IMC 2016 $279/night book soon!
- 2016-09-14: Visa Information and other useful travel information is posted on the venue page.
- 2016-08-27: Travel grants information is now available and submissions are due by 2016-09-09.
- 2016-08-12: Registration is open. Early registration deadline: 2016-09-30.
- 2016-08-12: Local information and pointers to related events are now available.
- 2016-07-25: IMC 2016 will have a Works-in-Progress session.
- 2016-07-17: We welcome Verizon a gold IMC supporter!
- 2016-07-06: We welcome NSF as a gold IMC supporter, designated for student travel grants!
- 2016-06-22: We welcome Facebook as a gold IMC supporter!
- 2016-04-07: The submissions site is live.
- 2016-03-11: We welcome M-Lab as a gold IMC supporter!
- 2016-03-08: We welcome Thousand Eyes as a silver IMC supporter!
- 2016-03-08: We welcome Akamai as a gold IMC supporter!
- 2016-03-07: We welcome Comcast as a gold IMC supporter!
- 2016-01-08: new conference dates: Nov 14-16, 2016. (Unfortunately we needed to change from the originally announced dates of Oct. 31 to Nov. 2.)
- 2015-10-24: The call-for-papers is out.
- 2015-10-23: The website is live.
Sponsors and Support
Please contact the steering committee or general chairs if you are interested in supporting IMC.