ACM Internet Measurement Conference 2017
The 2017 Internet Measurement Conference (IMC) is a three-day event focusing on Internet measurement and analysis. The conference is sponsored jointly by ACM SIGCOMM and ACM SIGMETRICS. IMC 2017 is the 17th in a series of highly successful Internet Measurement Workshops and Conferences.
The ACM IMC 2017 conference will be held in London, United Kingdom on November 1-3, 2017.
- 2017-10-16: List of accepted posters available online
- 2017-10-16: Session chairs listed in the program
- 2017-10-09: Final paper titles and abstracts available in the program
- 2017-09-19: Many thanks to Northwestern University for supporting IMC
- 2017-09-08: Preliminary program online
- 2017-08-17: Registration is now open, early registration fees will be valid until October 2, 2017.
- 2017-08-15: Many thanks to our supporters Akamai, Cisco, Comcast, Facebook, DE-CIX and ThousandEyes!
- 2017-08-14: Information on Travel Grants, Travel and Accommodation online
- 2017-08-11: List of accepted papers available online
- 2017-08-10: IMC 2017 will have a poster session, more details in the Call for Posters
- 2017-08-07: Camera-Ready instructions online
- 2017-04-26: Call for Shadow PC online
- 2016-11-30: Conference dates confirmed (1-3 November 2017)
- 2016-11-23: IMC 2017 website is up
The street address of the conference venue isQueen Mary University of London
327 Mile End Road
The room is the Octagon, which is number 19a on this map. For more information see Travel and Conference Venue pages.
Conference Registration and Visa Application
Registration information is available on the registration page, bookings are done through the QMUL eshop. Information regarding visa requirements and application procedures is available on the travel information page.
Please submit your paper at https://imc17.hotcrp.com
|Paper registration (with abstract)|
|Conference||November 1-3, 2017|