ACM Internet Measurement Conference 2021
The 2021 Internet Measurement Conference (IMC) is a three-day event focusing on Internet measurement and analysis. The conference is sponsored by ACM SIGCOMM. IMC 2021 is the 21st in a series of highly successful Internet Measurement Workshops and Conferences.
The ACM IMC 2021 conference will be held in an online format on November 2-4, 2021.
- 2021-10-17: The list of accepted posters is now available.
- 2021-10-14: We have posted the conference schedule!
- 2021-10-06: The list of accepted papers is up.
- 2021-09-30: We have set up an IMC'21 Twitter handle. Please follow it to stay up-to-date!
- 2021-09-16: IMC'21 is helping to facilitate the creation of conference pods, for regional attendees to watch the conference together and network. Consider hosting one!
- 2021-09-15: The registration details are now available. Register before October 20 for the lower rate!
- 2021-09-14: The deadline for the Call for Posters has been extended to September 22; please consider submitting!
- 2021-08-30: The Camera Ready Instructions are available now, with a deadline of September 29!
- 2021-08-26: Thanks to Comcast for being a supporter of IMC 2021!
- 2021-08-06: The Call for Posters for IMC 2021 has now been posted. Please consider submitting!
- 2021-06-23: IMC 2021 will have a (virtual) poster session! More details will be posted soon.
- 2021-05-02: The IMC 2021 paper submission site is available at https://imc2021.hotcrp.com/.
- 2021-03-07: IMC 2021 website is up.
IMC 2021 will be fully hosted online due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
|Paper registration (with abstract)|
|Early reject notification|
|Camera-ready due||Wednesday September 29, 2021|
|Conference||November 2 - 4, 2021|
ACM IMC 2021 strongly endorses the ACM Anti-Harassment policy.