ACM Internet Measurement Conference 2019
The 2019 Internet Measurement Conference (IMC) is a three-day event focusing on Internet measurement and analysis. The conference is sponsored by ACM SIGCOMM. IMC 2019 is the 19th in a series of highly successful Internet Measurement Workshops and Conferences.
The ACM IMC 2019 conference will be held in Amsterdam, Netherlands on October 21 - 23, 2019.
- 2019-10-28: Videos for all talks are now online, see the program page for more information.
- 2019-10-28: Slide decks for paper presentations are being put online as they come in, see the program page for more information.
- 2019-10-22: Rolling photo coverage of IMC is available online in the IMC 2019 Google Photos album.
- 2019-10-21: Information about the Canal Boat Tour Social and the Conference Dinner is up.
- 2019-10-21: The award winnners are up, congratulations!
- 2019-10-17: Meeting rooms for side meetings can now be reserved.
- 2019-10-15: Venue floor plans are available.
- 2019-10-13: Registration has closed, contact the chairs if you urgently need to register.
- 2019-09-30: The camera-ready deadline of posters has been extended to October 18.
- 2019-09-24: The list of accepted posters is now available.
The street address of the conference venue isKIT Royal Tropical Institute
1092 AD Amsterdam
Click for more information on the conference venue and about the city of Amsterdam.
|Paper registration (with abstract)|
|Early-bird registration ends|
|Conference||October 21 - 23, 2019|
ACM IMC 2019 strongly endorses the ACM Anti-Harassment policy. The SIGCOMM CARES committee is represented at IMC 2019 to assist anyone who experiences or witnesses a violation of the anti-harassment policy.