ACM Internet Measurement Conference 2019
The 2019 Internet Measurement Conference (IMC) is a three-day event focusing on Internet measurement and analysis. The conference is sponsored by ACM SIGCOMM. IMC 2019 is the 19th in a series of highly successful Internet Measurement Workshops and Conferences.
The ACM IMC 2019 conference will be held in Amsterdam, Netherlands on October 21 - 23, 2019.
- 2019-10-17: Meeting rooms for side meetings can now be reserved.
- 2019-10-15: Venue floor plans are available.
- 2019-10-13: Registration has closed, contact the chairs if you urgently need to register.
- 2019-09-30: The camera-ready deadline of posters has been extended to October 18.
- 2019-09-24: The list of accepted posters is now available.
- 2019-09-12: The program is now available.
The street address of the conference venue isKIT Royal Tropical Institute
1092 AD Amsterdam
Click for more information on the conference venue and about the city of Amsterdam.
|Paper registration (with abstract)|
|Early-bird registration ends|
|Conference||October 21 - 23, 2019|
ACM IMC 2019 strongly endorses the ACM Anti-Harassment policy. The SIGCOMM CARES committee is represented at IMC 2019 to assist anyone who experiences or witnesses a violation of the anti-harassment policy.