ACM Internet Measurement Conference 2019
The 2019 Internet Measurement Conference (IMC) is a three-day event focusing on Internet measurement and analysis. The conference is sponsored by ACM SIGCOMM. IMC 2019 is the 19th in a series of highly successful Internet Measurement Workshops and Conferences.
The ACM IMC 2019 conference will be held in Amsterdam, Netherlands on October 21 - 23, 2019.
- 2019-08-19: Submissions open for N2Women Fellowship applications.
- 2019-08-19: Availability of the hotel room block in Hotel Arena has been extended to September 2.
- 2019-08-05: Early-bird registration extended to 25 September to allow authors of accepted posters to benefit.
- 2019-07-31: Registration for IMC 2019 is open! More information on rates and dates here.
- 2019-07-30: Camera Ready Instructions are now available.
- 2019-07-29: Hotel information and block booking are now online.
- 2019-07-25: Students can now apply for a travel grant to attend IMC.
- 2019-07-24: Reviews for accepted papers are available in HotCRP, and the list of accepted papers is up.
The street address of the conference venue isKIT Royal Tropical Institute
1092 AD Amsterdam
Click for more information on the conference venue and about the city of Amsterdam.
|Paper registration (with abstract)|
|Camera-ready due||September 13, 2019|
|Early-bird registration ends||September 25, 2019|
|Conference||October 21 - 23, 2019|
ACM IMC 2019 strongly endorses the ACM Anti-Harassment policy.